Vocal Health for Voice Users
During our Vocal Health for Voice Users offerings we aim to teach you how to:
- Avoid vocal damage, fatigue and burnout
- Become more knowledgeable about your voice and aware of your vocal habits
- Create safer vocal habits to safeguard your voice against vocal damage, fatigue and burnout for the future.
Our Vocal Health for Voice Users workshop is available:
- Online via zoom webinar
- Live - book your spot in one of our live workshops
- At your workplace - have us come to your workplace to teach your staff how to form vocally safe habits by booking in our scheduler below
Identify the Signs of Vocal Damage
Your body sends you physical and auditory signals when it is experiencing vocal stress. Learn to identify these signs to help you avoid the lasting effects of vocal damage.
Spotting Bad Habits
Learn how to identify and fix your bad speaking habits before they become a problem.
Learn Safe Projection Techniques
Learn the three techniques that can help save your voice, for those times when you have to raise the volume!
Protect the Health and Longevity of Your Voice
We'll teach you everything you need to know about forming the healthy vocal habits you'll need for a lifetime of safe voice-use.
Have Us Come To Your Workplace!
Have The Voice-Use Clinic teach your staff how to form vocally safe habits by booking a time and date in our scheduler.